Monday, 17 December 2012

18/12/12 - WA

I really have been gone for ages cos well I'm a control freak and the end of the year is basically where I stress my head off so much I don't have time to do anything but make lists, follow them, make more and complete more.

Today really has been my first chance to have time where I'm not really doing anything. I should probs say it's nearly the summer holidays meaning I have 6 weeks of freedom before getting back to school. This year I'll be travelling to Perth, Hong Kong, china and possibly Korea.

How I have free time. Well I'm in the car. My family are heavy roadtrippers. We always roadtrip around Australia and this time we are road tripling part of Western Australia. Mainly around Perth and Margaret river area.

The reason I'm blogging on holidays is that I've realised that I have actually not got very many memories of holidays. I guess I go away heaps but I honestly can't remember much about them. If you tell me a place or jolt my memory I may remember but generally I can't remember half the places I've been to.

A summary of what I've done so far today should come now. Landed today at 10:00 I think. I secretly hate plane rides. I have an issue with the going up and somehow I just end up really sweaty every time the plane jolts or whatever. What I always try to do is distract myself, grab something really hard, pray and then stuff my mouth with food.

It's always amazing for me to land especially when i get to go to somewhere I've never been to. I was just on a cruise at point mandurah and its basically like a modern day Venice and it has amazingly massive houses. I took stalker photos which ill attach and there were dolphins and its all pretty cute. I'm really tryin to be appreciative this holiday and just discover stuff. I'll leave you with a few pics.

xxxx Jo










1 comment:

  1. Dear Jo.
    This can be your plane letter, cause I didn't see you on Monday.

    Here is a list of things to do, cause, after all, you are the person who told me that lists are your life (apart from your phone).

    1. Have fun. This is really difficult. REALLY difficult. Jokes, it should come naturally for you. Cherish the little things and PARTAY hard.

    2. Eat loads of good food. I expect you to be round like a little cherry TOMATO when you get back, all sun kissed and rosy.

    3. Don't stress. Annoying sibling, tired parents, cramped car? No problem, don't stress. Take a nap.

    4. Embrace le clumsyness. After all it is your forte <3

    5. Remember God. He is always watching you (so don't PARTAY TOO hard) and is alway guiding you.

    6. Rinse and Repeat!

    Have a lovely time Jo, God bless and adieu!

    xoxo LC

    ReplyDelete