I am legit the biggest wimp when it comes to scary movies and stuff and well, although I'm a wimp I hate admitting it and I hate saying anything especially when everyone else in my family is fine. So basically on the weeekends my whol family watch tv together and unfortunately today for some strange reason Sanctums on. To me it sounded like some nice diving, cave movie but its freaking scariest stuff ever.
I dont know why, Im scared to death yet I can't move from my seat. So far aroudn 10 people have died in the scariest ways and I'm blogging legitly to get my mind off the movie and really to not have a nightmare tonight hahaha. Whenever i use to watch something really scary i would go read some fairy book and think about fairies or something but that evidently doesnt work anymore so now.. Dont judge. but I go and look at wedding blogs cos they are like so happy and its all so nice.
Just on a side note, the ads on at 11 are really weird.
Anyways enough for now. back to distracting myself.
xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment