Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Double Wammy

It's quite sad I basically died, but to make up for it..i guess.. a DOUBLE WAMMY! two post in one day.... well more  like a post which i never quite finished and this one.

I've actually been asking my self what have i been up to, cos legit recently it seems like i dont do anything (which is pretty much true considering i spent 3 hours yesterday watching ice melt. LEGIT for science) But then it dawned on me as i admire the wall opposite me how I've been trying to organise my room. Its really weird cos if you've ever been in my room, you'll know the floor legit has stuff everywhere. like no joke. I've started organising from my study corner out lets just say the only thing neat enough for a pic is my desk (which i dont use) and the wall.
There's this fancy site called society6 (http://society6.com/) with heaps of expensive stuff where basically there's a pattern or something and you can make it into an iphone case or a pillow or something like that and they send it ot you. Idk its heaps expensive but basically you choose a design and then what you want and then it gets sent to you. Being the povo saddo I am, I've opted for save image and printing but its actually looking to be a pretty awesome wall. The ones I've gotten mine off are http://society6.com/PocketFuel designed by Pocket Fuel. Actually i first randomly followed them on instagram and the pics look really cool with awesome verse reminders. As you can see I have more squares yet to bluetakced but i will endeavour to keep you posted.
 
I really feel like i should do something more constructiv with my life aka an assessment but hey thats not gonna happen so might as well make my room heaps nice.
 
Sorry for being gone for so long,
xxx Jo

PS im tryning something called reading what you wrote before you publish and i make heaps of typos and gramtical mistakes hahahah fail much
 

No comments:

Post a Comment