Sunday, 17 March 2013

Weekly Round Up #1

I don’t know why but I’ve decided randomly to have categories now. Just wanted to say quickly that if I don’t blog for a while its cos I’m currently do my mass of assessments. This year I haven’t really gotten homework except I have a ton of assessments. Im already freaking out so I’m seriously not looking forward to HSC or even yr 11.

I recently discovered Itunes plays radio!!! theres all these nice stuff and like you can get the bible read to you 24/7 (not sure how that is) and like 24/7 christmas carols and the randomest stuff but im currently trying out the religious section with like a trillion different channels to try. You should check it out.

This may or may not sound really random but well tomorrow im gonna be doing a program called 4:12 which is a leadership program for well people to become leaders, I assume. Its basically based on 1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. Like not saying i will or won’t become a leader, but I am going and I really am unsure. I never thought I would ever get to stage of deciding whether to become a leader or not. Apparently the whole grade already thinks I will become a leader for my schools ISCF (inter-school Christian Fellowship Group) but I’m legit so unsure.

I use to dream of leading when I was young and just being an awesome leader and like the most amazing speaker but now I’m a bit more unsure. It would be awesome if I was given some random sign from God like JOANNA IT IS MY WILL FOR YOU TO BECOME A LEADER BLAH BLAH but i guess i would also freak out and that wouldnt be very realistic. Anyways I’m praying about that cos I could fail heaps :/

Time to go do work now Sad smile

xxx Jo

P.s I dont know why but hashtags look really cool hahah dont judge me

No comments:

Post a Comment