Thursday, 12 September 2013

It's been a while

I haven't blogged for ages! The app has even updated like twice since I last did. 

Quick stuff. I'm beginning to appreciate how amazing the world is. Normally at 5:15 in winter the skies already dark and it's really gross but today coming out of the tunnel and seeing blue sky, it's a reminder of how amazing Gods creation is. 

I feel like I'm immune to all those natural wonders and views after seeing so many from a young age. I never understood what my dad meant when he would say look at this view when all I could see was an expanse of trees and some water. It's only now I realise how amazing Gods creation is. Not just at those one off hidden waterfalls that take a day to hike to but also in the closer environment all around.  

Good to be back! Let me leave you with a pic of the sky 5:20 Sydney 12/09/13
It may not appear that amazing but it's appreciating the little things. The natural changes that work so perfectly together. 

Xx Jo (I kinda like looking at the sky ahhaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment