I feel like recently I've just been feeling crap and like just scraping through. I wanna blame the crappy hormonal weather or my own hormonal side but I'm pretty sure it's something deeper.
I wouldn't ever say it to their face but I legit feel sorry for my fam having to deal with my snappiness and attitude when I'm home after grinning and bearing everything when I'm not home. Tbh I would hate to deal with myself too and I have no idea why they wouldn't just kick me out or something but I guess that's love as they say.
I'm sure that it all has to do with my basically non existent relo with God and how that's failing so everything else fails but idk why I haven't done anything. I don't even really have a point and I hate how I haven't figured my whole life by the end but this is my real crappy life. I guess it still isn't that bad considering i pretty much have enough to survive and stuff
Xxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment