Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Follow Me

It's funny how in one day things can change so much. At the start of the day this would've been a post about despair and helplessness and panic but it's now that I finally remember the grace of God and how in him we truly have peace. 

I'm half ashamed to say it, but it is the truth. I'm about to begin leading and legit it scares me so much. So much so it's made me half tear up (but I blame that mostly on hormones hahah) I'm such a weirdo I even wrote a list about what freaks me out and it was long. 

Anyways what's changed it all? One of the best things that anyone has ever sent me, 'A verse I've found is so simply and yet important is Matthew 4:19 'follow me' it's literally just 2 words but it's simply enough. We are made to follow, not lead. So what you are suppose to be doing tomorrow and for the next however many years is following what God has planned. Not leading for him. Soooo unless you have no confidence in God, I see no problem ;)' it's like so true and just lifts everything off. I always felt like if I was to lead one day I would be all good and have the answers but it's now I realise I'm clueless and I get how God uses the weak and hopeless because I definitely have no hope on my own and I can't do much on my own. 

xxx Jo 

No comments:

Post a Comment