Its's been a while since I've blogged and its mainly because of the mass amounts of assessments recently and my really really busy schedules.
Anyways I had this elaborate story that I was gonna say about how recently during my assessment period I've been getting distant from God and what not but I guess today as this period ends my focus has really changed to how I can get back to what I was originally.
Today one of the highlights of my day has been meeting up for my grades fellowship group. I think what made this week extra good was how there was nothing we had to do. No specific topics. No plan to follow but somehow it just worked and there was discussion. I guess I am a control freak and I feel like often I have to just have everything planned out. I have this thing where everyday before I wake up I take like a minute to plan out everything Im gonna do that day and basically just go through exactly what I have to do as soon as i wake up so it really has been really amazing to see how you can not plan something but it can still go pretty well.
Something else I've been really trying to do this year is to pray to God whenever I think of something. Just to pray as the first thing I do whether somethings good or bad cos it really does remind you about God and its also a great way to help remind you to put God first and that he's in control. So for our fellowship group we have a Yellow Car challenge where basically instead of spotto you spot yellow cars and then you pray for something your thankful for and this really has helped me even in this day to remind me about being thankful.
On another completely random note as assessments finish I have this sudden urge to idk be come more social hahaha. So anyways today i started a twitter (jo_ngg) and a new tumblr (http://somethingcoolsounding.tumblr.com/) yeah dont ask about that im so not the creative type. Wow im so sleepy now. Anyways good to back on the road and back trying to rebuild my relationship with God.
xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment