Monday, 19 November 2012

19/11/12 - Realtiy

Ive really been quite absent recently. Let me just give you a recap of funny stuff this week and other random stuff.

Most notible thing this week is that I managed to reinjure my dodgy knee. Its probs from the very long squats I unfortunately had to do at training. Anyways I was told by  my coach the best way to sooth it is with a heat pack. Lets just say to make a heat pack hot you have to microwave it. Just cos its me and a microwave you can guess what happens. I misread the instrucitons and microwaved it for too long and YES it exploded. What can I say i should really stay away from microwaves but thats not really gonna happen.

Something else i dont know I just feel like i need to figure out from my head is my school fellowship group. I dont want to say we have no idea what to do or somethign like that but we've recently been finding that we have no idea where to take it and what to do with it. Im finally realising that once problems that you learn about in Pd that you thought would never be important or were just for a few selected people really do happen and really actually affect alot of people.  I would really love to just say pray and it'll all be figured or seek God and it'll all be good but its only now I finally release that stuff is actually so much more complicated. I never like not knowing what to do but this all is very much a reality check and I really am learning about the real world and how lucky i am to know that even on my bad days i have God and  I have someone to rely on. Ive learnt how lucky I am with my family situation and with my surroundings. If anything this has all made me alot mroe thankful. Although I have no idea how to help others, I just feel so blessed to know that God has a plan for me and he's got it all figured out.

xx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment