Sunday, 11 November 2012

12/11/12 - Reading for Yourself

I've recently come to a realisation that well basically when your relationship with God suffers your whole life also takes a toll.

To get back to where I was really requires working on my relationship and basically reading and praying more. So what I've decided to do in my free time (which there's lots of) is read through the four gospels cos well I've basically never read them legitly as a book but more of blobs of them.

It's been 2 days and I'm only up to Matthew 3 but it really is so amazing how Gods plan is perfect and there's just something about reading it for yourself that's really cool. I really encourage you to read it if you haven't before. Plus it's Christmas soon. Might as well read what legitly happens. :)

xxx Jo
Ps. It's a cool date

No comments:

Post a Comment