Friday, 9 November 2012

10/11/12 - Week Recap

I guess it's the early mornings which are quite draining for me at the moment meaning I try to go sleep early which sorta fails. Anyways I've had a hectic week where I finally managed to shorten a dress.
I'm the biggest noob when it comes to textiles type stuff. Like I legit cannot use a sewing machine or figure how to line up stuff but this week (while I was meant to be cleaning) I decided to reattempt. No idea how it is cos i haven seen it since yesterday but let's just say hemming dresses is actually so tiring. There goes being a tailor or whatever you call clothes making people.
I did end up cleaning my room and I've decided I'm gonna try and read. Got a few good Christian books but I hate reading so we shall see how that goes.
On a completely different note I don't rememeber if I talked about how there is gonna be a Christmas thing at my church and they're creating a committee blah blah and Im lets just stubborn and refusing to be a part and stuff. Don't worry about the details. Point is that well I always give stuff to God and often I hate the result. I always pray that he does whatever he wants but I always have a secret hope and my hope was that I would be really against it and still not want to go and stuff but annoyingly I've come to accept that I won't be doing anything and that well I'm free so I have no excuse to not. Idk if I'm making sense. I'm so hungry!! I realized recently cereal doesn't make you full. I'm done now.

Xxxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment