Sunday, 15 April 2012

16/04/12- The Beginning


"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future" Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV) 


Hi to whoever reads this,


We are Jo and Mel and have decided to share our thoughts and stories here. Basically we have decided to make this blog during this holiday to just talk about stuff.
As much as we try to think of something inspirational we are not the most inspiring people but more awkward (mel) and fail (jo) so we shall share with you our experiences to hopefully help you not become fail or awkward like us.
Let us start by telling you about how we really are quite bad with this and really have no idea what we are doing.
Today Mel has travelled the long and DANGEROUS journey to my home. The goal of her adventure to my house: to start a blog and to practise netball (which we havent done...). Our journey begins when mel misses the train and gets interrogated by a random red cross dude. (dont quite understand either). Upon my arrival, I was calling Joanna to see where her home was, and all I see is the weird person down the road with red shorts wheeling bins.
Once we solved our problems of the bins and how my shorts were actually PINK!!! We spent a few hours doing nothing.... (like actually basically nothing) before having lunch. THEN IT WAS TIME!!!! so here we are after a long time of searching long words and trying to find a pretty name and a pretty picture as well as figuring out what all the random scrolly things and tabs do.
So I (mel) was the one who found the name for this blog. Well we wanted a long and 'clever' name, so we got the dictionary, and did the magic fingers, although it was more like flipping through the pages for long words. UNTIL I SAW. BACCHANALIANS. It actually means: drunken, wild and unrestrained. I don't know how it's a 'nice' name, but it basically just sounds smart cos no one knows what it means.
Anyways this is enough for now.


XX Jo and  Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment