"Why are you so downcast, o my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God" Pslam 42:11
Well, I'm really sorry we haven't blogged for a few days. I focus on daily tumblring... But yesterday, was the second game for netball this season, for both of us. Amazaynly, both our teams won! YAY! Well. Then. I don't really know what Joanna did with her life yesterday, but I went out to buy stuff for camp this week. Like. FOOD, MORE TOILETRIES, and of course. SLEEPING BAG. Well my sleeping bag has a temperature rating of -10c. That truthfully to me, is pretty amazing. I'll probably sleep the best when we go out. JKS. But I spent 10 minutes trying it out at home (ie, just lying inside aimlessly) and it was truely warm. Like surprisingly warm...
Also these days, I've feel somewhat unstable. For the past 2 nights, I've stayed up until 2am, watching sad movies (the Notebook, My Sister's Keeper, Bridge to Terebithia and the Last Song) and just crying my heart out. Like add in every sucky thing that happened in your own life, there are quite alot of tears. I mean seriously, what is wrong with me. And then I realised, that all sad movies are about love. Not nessarily love as in 'BABY, I'M MARRYING YOU'. But like in My Sister's Keeper, it's just love, for your family.
And today. Was a pretty boring. Day. For me. Because I had my piano lessons, then I had maths coaching (where I always fail miserably, but I spend my time drawing on the desks <-- my way of saying fu*k you to the teachers) and then I went shopping in Chastwood. What was cool about the shopping trip? Nothing, infact, I (tried) walking 6km back home, except I couldn't do it as I ended up walking only around 2km, so I hailed a cab. BY MYSELF. THE FIRST TIME! Ok. Just generally, for everyone else who will come across to hailing a cab, my themselves. It's one of the best feelings ever. Becuase when it's 5:30 and it's fairly dark, you're on the pacific hwy freezing by yourself, your legs are dying, you can't really walk in ugg boots, you're phone ran out of battery in the middle of the day, you don't know how to catch the bus, because you don't know what the time is and you should have been home an hour ago, sitting onto that car was so good. Yea. And no. the trip cost me $10.4. So right now. I am fairly poor.
And I can't believe it's Sunday night. I've done absolutely no homework this weekend. Thank for like. Shoving this in my face, Sunday. jks. I love you, for putting new girl, and touch on tv. But still. NOO. I HATE MONDAYS. but anyways.
Well thanks for reading :)
Mel (and Jo) xoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

No comments:
Post a Comment