Monday, 30 April 2012

30/04/12- Week in short


"I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 NIV"


Trying blogging on my phone for the first time so we'll see how this goes I have no idea what this will look like. Brief cap of my weekend basically lots of chilling and shopping for duke of ed. brought hiking boots but needa work them down so today I've randomly been walking for no reason to wear down the shoes.
Friday: Also had girls bible study I guess you'll call it which was awesome at Gloria jeans. I'm finding that one of the best things is spending time with friends talking about God.
Back to today me and mel had sport. We're doing rollerblading. Let me just say basically it's chaos and unconess from my part.
Hmm well preparing for camp. Camp Wednesday to friday. Gonna be fun Still need to pack. Not much else today I guess.


Xx Jo (and mel)


Ps. Mothers day in two weeks. No idea what to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment