Wednesday, 18 April 2012

18/04/12 - Rain Rain Go Away

"And Jesus said unto them ... , "If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to younder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible to you." Romans 1:17


Once again. It rained. Like full on 'lets flood the sidewalks and not let your clothes and towels dry'. So whilst Jo stayed at home I came to my mum's office at 6:30 in the morning. And the only reason that I bothered to get up so early is because my grandparents have come from China, and seriously, I'd do anything to be away from them. Hence me sacrificing my sleep and my home.
Truthfully, nothing much happened to both of us, but for the first time, I was in a room that leaked when it rained (unlike Jo's house...). I was just sitting there, doing 'stuff' and suddenly my converse got wet, like this mysterious pool of water just gathered under my feet. It was quite funny cause this guy spent half the day mopping the water up, wringing it out only to have the water pool up again and the cycle lasted for quite a while.
And so I'm probably not fashionable at all, but from my day reading Dolly and going everywhere on the internet, here's a list of stuff that I REALLY REALLY want:
  • A onesie - like the ones that fully over your hands, feet and has a hood
  • Dr Martens - like a cherry red one or one of the floral ones <3
  • ANY TYPE of satchel
  • A nice printed tee (the ones in dolly cost more than $40) :(
  • A skater skirt. 
I just realized, all that there makes a complete outfit. Well apart from the onesie. And talking about clothes, I know it's like 19 degrees but I can't get into my jeans or tights, or any long pants. I'd seriously rather freeze than trying to get into them in this weather, cause I hate the feeling of kinda wet things clinging onto your legs. 
And there's so much to do. As in holiday homework. That I have not yet started :/

Anyways. 
XX Mel (and Jo)
ps. MELANJO geddit guys ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment