Saturday, 21 April 2012

20/04/12 - Day Out

"Light is shed upon the righteous and joy on the upright in heart. Rejoice in the LORD, you who are righteous, and praise his holy name." Psalm 97:11-12

Today might as well be labelled the 'best' day of my holidays. So it started off with me waking up at 9:30, I can't sleep later than that cause my inner alarm just does that. And then I had fun reading Mockingjay (3rd book from the Hunger Games) in bed. AND THEN. The real fun beings. So my friend, who shall not be named, had a 'date' with this guy that she doesn't like, it was more like everyone pleading the guy to ask her out, cause he likes her, and she agreeing just because she felt sorry? Anyways, as she needed moral support, me and this other friend went. SO moral of the story: STALKING PEOPLE'S DATES ARE FUN :D.


AND then. The day got better, cause my year 6 class had a reunion for the first time in 3 years! (I'm in year 9 so literally we hadn't had a reunion). Firstly, we went laser striking, where ALL of us were owned by 6 year olds, it's was like all of us screaming, how the **** did we just get hit?!?! And it's amazing how in 3 years, some people get so tall or how guy's voices broke :/ Then we played cops and robbers on some oval in Chastwood, the way we did in year 6, only being reminded how unfit we all had gotten because of our lack of ability to run.. and then we went crashing at a guys house. I was surprised my mum didn't say anything, as it was 1, after 6pm and 2, a water fight. My asian mum's turning caucasian!!. jokes....


Anyways. I still haven't started on much of my holiday homework and Jo went to kyck camp... and I know this blog is a bit late cause I fell asleep at my computer last night....
BUT ANYWAYS,
MEL (and Jo) XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOOX


hhaha...





No comments:

Post a Comment