Wednesday, 6 August 2014

It’s nearly party time!!

 

I’m Back!

I feel like I haven’t blogged all year but idk if that’s cos I legit haven’t or more that stuff in the past seems like it happened so long ago. I don’t think anyone even reads this anymore hahah if you do, you’re nuts lol but yeah it’s really made me realise how just writing, ranting and talking really help me to deal with my stress and just figure what’s in my head out. In a way I’m glad I’m back now that no one reads so I can say whatever I want and no one will know hahahhaha

It just occurred to me that yr 12s are nearly graduating and that well… in a year it’ll mean I’ll graduate too. Just in a time where I’ve been quite ceebs in all aspects of life, its just brought home the idea that soon, life won’t be the same. There won’t be the school routine and early mornings or those late nighters as I dodgily begin assessments the night before. But (I’m really excited cos I just started a sentence with but and im pretty sure you can’t do that hurhrur) the thing that really hit home is how school is my mission field and how theres only one more year for me on this missionfield. It’s cray! like I seriously never thought I would survive till I could drop VA and music, then it was like I would never survive to drop science and wear senior uniform but here I am now.

It’s probs not very modest of me to say, but I seriously feel like I’ve matured and aged and lost years off my life. There’s just something about blogging that seriously gets me into a good positive mindframe. I’m hoping to blog more. To just chill and really be able to refocus on just the gloriousness of God’s creation all around me and all the opportunities I have. I don’t know how long this will last, but I’m seriously feeling blessed today.

Maybe it’s cos its my bday tomoz (this is not hinting or anything I promise) and I’ve suddenly gotten smarter but legit I’m really keen to just continue this positivity and all.

xx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment