I blog now not really knowing what to do. Tomorrow is the beginning of prelims. I guess I have a pretty good exam timetable with only monday, wednesday and friday in the first week and monday and friday in the second week even if I have two on friday.
It wasnt until around 3 hours ago I guess I started to panic. It feels like this always happens to me. I think everythings gonna be fine and I dont needa do anything cept then I go on twitter or something and I see people going theyre trying to memorise essays or stuff like that and it seriously freaks me out.
Tomorrow is Advanced English and I seriously hate advanced. Like it is seriously the most dry and boring subject in the world. So like the noob I am, I decided that I would not study it and well lets just say it was all going great until I realised that I legit have no idea what to talk about or what to do in the exam.
In a way I feel like I’m always failing God and failing my parents cos well I guess you could say I have natural talent I just dont work very hard and I guess I dont ever feel like I try hard or really do my best. I seriously have no idea what Im gonna do over the next two weeks cos my heads telling me to panic and study hard but the reality is Im pretty sure Im gonna be fine.
Im seriously hoping that in the next two weeks, I will really be able to do my best and really go through prelims knowing that I not only tried my best but also that no matter what else I did or change whatever happened could not have done any better with the time I had and my ability. I seriously hope that well… over the next week I’ll get to know God more above all else and really just have the time to put him first. As much as I’m half scared about prelims I am excited just for the days off, to really prepare myself in advanced and also to maybe force myself to do exercise again cos I’ve legit slacked off recently
xx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment