"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
Albert Einstein
Hi guys. So not much happened for me. Except that there was school yesterday (Monday) argh. So what happened? Nothing. Apart from the rollerblading, being left off early and then sneaking off to Eighty Ate, a really nice yet expensive cafe that is a minute's walk from the school. The sneaking was pretty funny because my and my friend (ALSO CALLED MEL <3) did this thing where we hid behind cars to avoid groups of other girls and their teachers coming back from various sports. And then, every Monday arvo, I volunteer at Vinnies, yeah, I sound like such a good smaritian, but truthfully the only reason I waste an hour of my life touching second hand crap is because of Duke of Ed....
Then I have Va that is due 'today'. So last night I stayed up till 3 doingit, which leads to my today's story. I was so crapped up, I skipped scripture and went to Eighty Ate 9again) to get Moccha.Howevero that boost of caffeine in my system had no effect on me whatsoever. Which meant once again I was stonered due to the 4 hours of sleeep. But yep.I slept through nearly every class there was, except for history, beucase the teacher's such a bitch, and there were only like 10 people. But still it's only logical to sleep early the next night when u've had little sleep the night before. Yes? Well I'm stupid because I'm pulling another late night, this time for no reason. Jks, there's a reason, but... It's like 11:35 and I am literally going to pass out, but this reason is all that keeps my eyes open.
And finally, I'm not actually on my bed, or on a table. I'm lying on the floor, on a yoga mat, in a sleeping bag (at home yes). The story is, Ok, I still share a bed with my mum because firstly, I live in a unit (I'M MOVING IN 3 WEEKS THOUGH!) and secondly, no one wants to sleep with my dad cause he snores and since there are only 2 beds in the unit... But anyways, the thing is, my mum's bestie came from china, and she's coming for a 2 day sleepover, so my mum made me 'dedicate' my side of the bed for her bestie, so they could talk all night... Leaving me with the floor. Its prety warm and homelike though. I would take a picture and shit, but then again, too much effort required :/
From, Mel (and Jo)
Oh coincidentally, as i'm signing off, my reason to remain awake stopped as well. Ok I will faint out of exhaustion before I fall asleep...

No comments:
Post a Comment