Monday, 21 May 2012

22/05/12 - Toilet, Here I Come

So I'm back to regular blogging again and I've been dying to type this all day. Apparently this story is sorta gross but it is VERY VERY funny!!!

Before my story. Excursion today to opera house to watch and outback version of Romeo and Juliet. Let's just say I have a very short concentration spam and it was getting quite long and I was getting restless and quite confused.

Now onto my story. I apologies for all those disturbed but I'm sure many people will understand my situation. So it all started at the end of recess. The bell rang and I was like to one of my friends, Tarania I really need to go to the toilet so we put our bags down and went. First to the toilets closest to the room which for some reason was full then we went to another one outside by now I was like full on busting. We were about to walk in when the janitor dude goes 'girls. You two.' we like looked at each other and were like ummm is that us.. Then we looked around and there's like no one else so like we re like awkward it is us. He's like sorry girls that toilet needs repairing so we awkwardly walk half way across the school to go pee which by now has turned into a dump. So relieved when I finally get to dump (I'm also getting toilet paper for my nose cos its runny) then we here the janitor dude from outside the toilet. 'is anyone in there?' so awkward again and were just like ummm yeah... And he's like 'hurry up. We're waiting outside'. Then begins the quick toilet finishing and the rushing out. So awkward cos he's standing outside with the construction people. Anyways we make our way back to our class where I then realise that my butt doesn't feel right like I haven't wiped properly. So quickly I then make it back to the closest toilet again and basically rewipe my butt.

Haha that's all for know
Xx still sick jo (and mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment