Friday, 4 May 2012

5/05/12 - The After Effects

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16


HI GUYS. :D
BACK FROM CAMP YAYAYYYERS. Anyways, so since my mum went to China like at the beginning of this term, she came back, the morning I went to camp, which meant I packed EVERYTHING by myself. Surprisingly, I didn't forget anything! Well ok, I'm just going to skip the beginning bit cause Jo already told you about how we did the giant swing, high ropes, caving and alpine rescue. Oh but on my side, I loved it! I love that feeling when your falling (aka, I like rollercoasters). Anyways, so we went camping. Which is pretty amazing, cause it's my first time. We had no showers, no lights, no furniture, no toilets. So when we treked there (3km) it was still around 2pm. So the group I was in went absailing. IT WAS SO SCARY. I mean, I don't easily get scared of heights or anything, but I've never absailed and I crashed twice. I mean, it's crashing into rocks. I've got 2 bruises on my left hip, and like 2 on my right arm, and the bruises on my leg literally makes my entire leg/knee purple.
Then it was night, and we ate dinner, in, the, dark. PRETTY COOL YEAH? And then we had fun singing around the campfire, and had these competitions, AND WE GOT TO ROAST MARSHMELLOWS. Seriously, I just set mine to fire, every single time but they're so nice. And then, we went back to our tents and stayed up playing mafia, big 2 and cheat. And yea, I've got a 6th sense in mafia. Like 70% of the time, I am right aobut who's the mafia. And at 12:30 we started a cheat game, and I won that round so I like just watched the last 3 people battling it out. And guess how long that round lasted for? 1hour and 15 minutes! And it didn't even finsh, they just gave up.... Heaps of other stuff happened, and because the toilets are the ones with a hole in the ground, I really couldn't go in those, becuase I retch every time I smell it, so I peed in the bushes. That was pretty cool :D
And then. I'm exhausted. So last night, I slept so much. THEN. Today we had netball, I don't know how Joanna went yet, but the team I was in lost to another NSG them. 14-4. IT WAS A GREAT GAME. And you know how you have to wear skirts when you play netball? I felt so awkward becuase the skirts are above the knee, and like all my bruises were showing :/
But yea... I'll go and play the piano now. Beucase my mum says so. and becasue my exam is in. 27 days. FML.


Mel (and Jo) ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment