Saturday, 5 May 2012

5/05/12 - A Quick Something

I don't know what this is. But basically I guess it's something for me to quickly say something without the usual pic and verse.
So today netball. Good game for me. First quarter was crap 11-0. Then we won every other quarter to win in a close 21-23
Also today shopping. Finally brought my mothers day present. A small cook book with sweet stuff and a mug with I <3 my mum. Yeah me and my sis suck at this present buying business.
So tired today from netball and camp. Looked like a retard at woolies cos I wondered around the whole store twice and couldn't even rememeber what I was buying. Even with a mocha. Brought like a years supply of food including 16 bottles of pasta sauce, 4 boxes of shapes and like heaps of other food.
Shall figure a way to name these short post things with mel later.
Xx jo (and mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment