Tuesday, 29 May 2012

29/05/12 - I'm back!!

Hi guys! It's Melissa, I know I haven't blogged for around 3 weeks but that's because I've been so busy it's not funny. There are so many assignments due and my average sleeping time is at 1 now :( and I moved houses this weekend! But there's actually no Internet and the only reason this post it is up is because I'm typing it on my phone and texting it to Joanna.
AND MY PIANO EXAM IS ON FRIDAY. IM BARELY READY. oh gosh, if it's this stressful I will soon start suffering from depression due to stress and lack of sleep. Sorry for this pretty short post, it's too hard to type much on my phone.
I promise I will do a nice long one.... When i get Internet.....
Yea SO BYE!

Love Mel (& Jo)

No comments:

Post a Comment