basically at the moment its assessment period and like there are heaps of assessments and tests which is why I havent blogged for a while.
So what i was gonna say is that it just so happenned in my devotions that i was up to a bit about praying and giving everything to God.
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6I've only just recently realised how dependent i am on God. basically every assessment i get i pray to God to help me to do my best and in someway for what i do to make others see him. Today I finished an essay in record time 40mins after a conversation I had with a friend who told me to try setting a timer and completing the essay in the set time. It actually worked surprisingly.
time to do more work.
xx Jo (and mel)
No comments:
Post a Comment