Can I just say IM NEVER awake at this late hour for no purpose. But let me just say I had an inspiring post about how Ive made a change etc. (which I may post later) but a urgent matter.
I don't know if it's just me but I've just realised I'm an apple fail. I've basically used iPhones for more than 4 years and it was only today I came across this syncing issue. Like i have songs on my iTunes which won't sync onto my phone so being the retard I am, I vowed to myself I WILL NOT sleep until they are synced. Thus begins my 1 hour sync spree where I start by syncing madly continuously which doesn't work. Then goes my turn off phone and turn back on in a hope that it decided to miraculously sync the songs on which as well doesn't happen. After 30 mins in frustration I resort to google which as always in the middle of the night and regarding apple questions never really makes sense to me or seems to be answers to my questions. So back to madly syncing I go before I wonder whether it's iTunes. Which I then close. Finally in shear frustration I go through and change it from all music to all selected and I begin individually selecting every single song. I must say although I slave over this it doesn't work. I would be fine if it wasn't for my I MUST SYNC songs vow to myself. Then in frustration I rename songs, begin the highlighting again and sync. Although I must say I'm pretty sure it synced all the ones I wanted. Im pretty pissed with apple to say the least and my arm really hurts cos basically my charger is connected to a powerpoint under my bed which is quite hard to reach and trying to shove things into the plug late at night with the lights off. Let's just say ends in a fair amount of bruising and eventually turning the light on.
All I can say for my stubbornness is that I now have a sore arm and I'm too annoyed to even listen to the music which has taken me over an hour to sync.
Xxxx Jo (and Mel)
Ps. Seriously considering buying an iPod or something. I honestly can't cope with this song syncing on phones.
No comments:
Post a Comment