Wednesday, 27 June 2012

27/06/12 - Forever waitting

So today was a strike day which I LOVE!!! I basically appreciate everyday less of school. Theres only two days left before holidays officially start but secretly I've already in holiday mode. This has been what seems like the longest term on earth but I AM OFFICIALLY (nearly) half way through the year which means just another lot of this and Im done for this year!!!


I dont know why but I've been determined but I really wanna reread this book that I read ages ago called Mountain Rain. Its about a missionary who goes to China. I must say I have no idea how I got through the book last time but this time I open it and seriously just cant get past the first page. The only reason I'm really really trying to read it is cos from my memory that book was amazing in helping me to learn about what the real power of prayer is and how important and useful it is to prayer. 


For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. Matthew 16:25
That verse reminds me that no matter how i guess sometimes I dont want to do things like a drama i had recently this week, that my life isnt my own and that well basically I am trying to be a light in my own way, showing and representing Jesus.


This is quite short but OMG IM SO IMPATIENT FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!
xxx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment