Saturday, 9 June 2012

08/06/12 - Vivid Light Festival

I've mentioned many times that I'm a fail photographer so here are a few of my fail photography attempts from today.

I'm currently typing on the way home at the petrol station. I don't know if it's just me but I've always been pretty paranoid about the signs at petrol stations like the no phone one I currently see. I always thought that this meant no using phones but I was recently I've been told that I'm wrong and it's dont use your phone while holding the petrol thing. This suddenly then explains a lot about my childhood. Ive always been one of those kids that 'randomly' stares at people that do things wrong. So I've spent all my childhood staring down all these people using phones inside cars for no reason. The same goes for on the plane. I'm quite paranoid on planes and I'm one of those people that will sit there staring down the people that don't listen in safety briefs and the ones that listen to their iPods or turn on they're computers during the flight. It was also only recently that I discovered that your only meant to turn off all devices during take off.
I have finally sorta understood all the weird looks I've received all my life and stuff but still while I type I stare down a man who didn't turn his car off properly.

Xxxxxx possibly psyco Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment