Wednesday, 13 June 2012

13/06/12- Rainy Week

So its been rainy for nearly a week. Lets just say I still havent found an umbrella and dont really plan to but i do hope that it'll stop soon cos i realised that it's gonna be quite awkward if it starts pouring and i end walking home with the same person. 

Basic recap of the week for me:
Monday- finally a long week end, the queens birthday (pretty sure that it isnt her actual birthday but im still happy about the holiday) Although it was the long weekend i spent the whole day (legitly the WHOLE DAY) sitting in front of my laptop trying to do my science essay. lets just say i typed 2 pages and I still have 8 to go. Overall it wasnt a very productive day and I swear i spent more time eating then i did typing. Very proud of my attempt to eat healthily as well. 
Must say though Ive been told children go crazy on rainy days and all i can say is that i may possibly be living evidence of that. For some reason after being cooped up all day in my room i decided to play with scissors and run my finger along the blade. ( dont ask) it ended sorta badly, i guess. My finger cut a cut and yeah i did try to squeeze all the blood out. 

Tuesday: i cant even remember what happened eventhough this was yesterday. Me and Tash have officially decided that we are aging. YES it is true I have cronic memory loss. Something really fail for tuesday was in maths. I gave my phone to a friend sitting behind me cos she wanted to play on it and legitly 5 mins later i was madly looking for my phone going where is it? Then i called it with another phone adn well she picked up and was like what the. mmmm i really might be going mad. 

Today: i guess i really should get cracking on the other 8 pages of that essay. hahah. Its officially wednesday which means ive officially survived half the week. REALLY REALLY looking forward to friday. Now off to that essay...
I have strayed like a lost sheep.     Seek your servant,    for I have not forgotten your commands. Psalm 119:176
Reading through Psalm 119:161-176 yesterday night. So glad that Jesus is a shepherd and goes and never forgets about all his sheep. Reminds me of this verse
All that the Father gives to me will come to me, and whoever comes to me, I will never drive away. John 6:37
Back to that essay,
xx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment