Wednesday, 13 June 2012

13/06/12 - Just Before Bed

So I was reading my nightly devotions and it so happenned to come up to something I really needed I guess.
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
I really hate Wednesday nights cos Wednesday night means band Thursday morning. My biggest problem with band is the early morning for something I don't like. I guess I'll be praying that no matter what and however much I don't enjoy something God will help me to be able to do it knowing it's for his purpose. I find just knowing that really helps me when, well basically what I do seems so impossible and hard.

On another note. I don't know if it's just me but I feel so accomplished when I brush my teeth and in my spit like I see actual food bits. Maybe that's gross or you think I'm crazy. But I always feel so happy like I brushed properly and stuff has come out. (btw I have braces so stuff gets stuck easier so more stuff gets brushed out).
I also think my cheeks might be sunburnt or something. Like at the moment they're like heating up and I swear that's what happens when you get sunburnt. The strange thing is that there's no sun at the moment so I'm really confused. Like I know the cloudy days are meant to be more dangerous but it's been RAINY and I've barely gone outside.

I may be going slightly crazy but ill pray about it first. Haha

Night xxxx Jo (and mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment