Sunday, 24 June 2012

24/06/12 - Maths Issues

Charities day is coming up where basically every grade in the school sets up different stalls and sells stuff. This year I'm doing food which is awesome and one of the worst things. Charities day is basically a logistical nightmare which is especially bad with food.

So my group is making nachos which is all fine at first until after three hours of calculating numbers to figure how much of everything we need.

As always people check my Maths and it's wrong which is basically something I expect so it's all good. But today two days away from it. Someone correcting me gets it wrong and now I have 44 cans of tomatoes when I only need 2.

Basically it's all getting very stressful for me and it's showing. I found one white hair today. Officially starting to age!!!!! As strange as it is, I get more stressed about stuff like this than I do about school work. Maybe I have dodgy priorities.

Praying now that... Well basically God will help solve all my issues but pretty sure that won't happen but this is another remainder about how Jesus death has led to us being able to have a relationship with God and to be able to dump our problems on him.

For that I will forever be thankful cos I know I would probably have committed suicide or something from having to deal with everything on my own.

Xxxxx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment