Thursday, 7 June 2012

07/06/12- Organisation Mishaps

I really like to think that Im organised and I've figured when and how to do stuff. Thats what my five different lists on my phone are for. I have a list for basically everything. Remainders aka need to do sometimes, today to do, soon to do, studying, assignments.. and the list goes on. HAHHA To feel productive in my free time I update my lists and change my silverboard (white board but its silver from ikea hahaha) 
Yet after all these list making, time managing and intricate planning of every minute of my afternoon I seem to always ALWAYS get distracted hahhah or just take longer then im meant to on each task. This then always ends up with me having a breakdown the night before an assessment is due and then having a shower where I madly pray that God will help me. That is basically my weekly cycle (much shorter than the Israelites with God but basically the same sorta thing). 
Its now the time where I madly try to become organised without actually doing anything. Maths test is in two weeks and that for me is really really really early to start studying so I've started printing past papers (which as always I will never ever do and will soon end up in my scrap paper box). Can't wait to the day I'm organised probably never ever ever goanna happen though. 


In other news. Really really really excited to meet up with a few of my close friends and talk about anything and everything. Hopefully be able to encourage each other in our Christian lives and basically just to be able to talk to other Christians about our lives so that we can all support each other. 


Something to work on.
 James 3:9-10
With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers this should not be. 
Been looking at this in ISCF today and had a discussion after with one of my close friends about how we all sin and talk badly about and to other people and how we should work on this more. Guess I'll be trying to work on this in the next few days. 


Now time to actually do some revision instead of just printing sheets. 
xxxx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment