Friday, 29 June 2012

30/06/12 - Holiday Bliss

I love the holidays!! No offence to school but it sucks. Idk maybe it's just after 10years I'm starting to have enough that's why I look forward to the holidays so much!! Today is basically the first day of holidays and I wake to find no one home. I love sleeping in and finding no one home.

As always I make really random goals in the holidays. This holiday I'm determined to drink more water. Apparently drinking lots of water helps your skin or something. Idk. I also really wanna write maths notes. I'm probably never gonna finish but It makes me sound so much smarter.

Anyways today I saw this verse which I really like even if it's from one of few dreaded book.
but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint. (Isaiah 40:31 NIV)
I really like this cos it talks about basically one of my fav things about being able to give God my problems and knowing that like you can get strength from God and that also all your problems you don't just carry alone but God helps you as well. I find that really awesome.

xxxx Jo (and mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment