Sunday, 1 July 2012

02/07/12 - Outings all Week Long

I keep getting asked whether plan what I type and like am I really that stupid to do some of the stuff i do and all i can say is that sadly i don't plan it and well i really am stupid enough to do some of the stuff that i do.


Im really excited!!! not just cos its holidays but cos i've been up to heaps of awesome stuff!!! so this week i plan to have afternoon tea with some of my closest friends from youth group at max brener as well as doing one of my fav FAV things stalking and annoying people (basically being a creep). Well its not really gonna be stalking more annoying one of the girls from my youth group who is working at hokka hokka, a noodle place. still thinking of a really complicated thing to order. hahahah 


Anyways the thing Im MOST excited about is start all these new meet ups with people that i've become really really close to. i guess i love LOVE LOVE talking but one of these special ones next week is with two really close friends, one of which is Christian and one who isnt. Im really excited to meet up at a cafe and eat cos like omg it seems so cool and it makes me seem like im one of those cool people that go out and eat at cafes but im also really excited to well just have a talk about religion like not even pushing anything but to just have a chat. 


I've always had this life is pointless I need to find something to do in the holidays thing and I guess it hasnt really happenned until this year that i've really found that i feel like im doing stuff that is actually important. Although all i can say is that at the moment Ive spent the whole day basically sitting on the couch which has been shoved together to make a double bed for my sis' sleepover in a sleeping bag watching what my dad would call trashy tv (the type I REALLY LOVE). One of the things I really love about being a Christian, having a purpose in life. Really pumped to do awesome and extrodianary things this holiday and this year.


xxxx Jo (and Mel)



No comments:

Post a Comment