It's been a mega weekend for me. Four days of thinking, talking and being surrounded by lots of Christians which I always always find really really fun. Met a ton of new people as well do that's heaps good too.
As always I'm abit dead by now it's been four hectic and jam packed days. Today was ISCF day conference which was on 1 Timothy. Really it talks a lot about guarding Christianity and doing this through telling more people and spreading the gospel so that heaps of people can all guard it together.
The last few days have given me a ton of energy to regain courage to bring up the topic of Christianity and to also to live out being different.
One way I guess is in my day to day life and priorities. One thing is that I think is that I never feel I can't do anything or lose hope. For me this is because I am a Christian and my problems are never mine alone. I share them with God and he's there to help me with them. Also knowing that you have a purpose and a reason to live and something to do is really one of the things that in the end finally made me really a Christian. So now reinspired I guess, I'm pumped to get out and spread the good news.
I think it was at youth camp that the speaker said that we are all missionaries in our school and we have been put on mission for 6 years at all our individual schools. Trying really had to put this in practice, starting with what I do and then well talking to people and making it know.
Xxxxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment