It's second night of the ski trip. I am definitely not a skiing person or a cold weather doing exercise person either. Forced upon this trip cos its a 'family holiday'. Must say though I love doing nothing basically.
In the past two days I've started reading a book, Know and Tell the Gospel. So far ( I'm up to chapter 2) it's been really helping to basically look through the bible and figure what the gospel actually is. Really hoping that sometime soon this will become useful for me.
I've also recently discovered the extent of my so called 'caffeine addiction' last few days I've been able to freely go and get coffee and hot chocolate freely. It's only from that ive officially developed an addiction. I call it more survival but oh how I love caffeine.
As I write this now I'm slowly running low on caffeine and this is really becoming quite horrible. Hahahaha I guess the lack of caffeine is really showing.
Xxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment