Thursday, 19 July 2012

19/07/12 - Injury Prone

I never cease to amaze myself. Yet again I injure my self. I'm even know for injuring myself. After a few days of pain after I got my braces tightened which has been quite traumatic for me, today I've managed to slice my finger quite badly.

I was getting out of my neighbours car for netball training and I managed to slam the car door which I later learnt was extra heavy onto my finger without realising till I wanted to walk away and could get my finger out. (don't ask I don't get how this really happened either) When I got my finger out it was pouring with blood and really quite gross. So that was basically the end of my netball training.

I have been know for being overly dramatic and like a sad to say drama queen. It was then no surprise to find out that well my finger really wasn't as bad as I had thought it. In fact now I think about it I over dramatised it and was seriously contemplating how to text without the top of my finger and how numerous people didn't get their limbs cut off even when they were stranded injured for days. Taken me a good few hours to finally calm down and type this with my one capable hand and gee it's tiring.

More one handed stories soon but here's a pick of my fat thumb.
Xxxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment