I may be going crazy but that would be from too much time in the car. I've been in the car for 4 hours and I just had a thought. Since ive recently been eating heaps of junk food I have caused an outburst of pimples.
After a two hours I guess I start going car crazy and what can I say my latest invention or experiment is getting rid of pimples by freezing them against the window. It's getting dark and the glass is really cold so for a while I tried putting my forehead on the glass. No idea if this freezing business actually works cos lets just say bumps and turns means that you end up planting into the glass. After a few plants I have given up but I do believe it is possible to freeze pimples. After all isn't it just like a corn or a wart you freeze??
If I'm sounding slightly mental. It may have something to do with the car and the half a packet of chocolate coated Arnold's cat biscuits. Well I think they're cats I could never figure what animal they are but the one you have with tea but can now buy chocolate coated. May also slightly blame my issue on my sis with her 1D music blasting out around. Why does that album have so many songs??
Hopefully I will be sane soon. till I'm bored again
Xxxxxxx Jo
OMG IT'S HEAPS FOGGY. I would take a pic but like yeah it's fog you can't see much.
No comments:
Post a Comment