It's Thursday and finally after an hour and a half of delay, I'm off to the snow. Personally I'm not a fan of cold weather or of snow which means I really can't be bothered to ski. I guess we'll see what happens when we get there but like I feel too lazy to actually ski.
Today has been a pretty hectic day I guess. I've never been an advanced packer and i don't believe in packing early so it is no shock that I don't really start taking packing seriously until like an hour before we go.
Another thing in the holidays I do cos of my laziness is to have one meal during the day. I refuse to eat breakfast or to have lunch too early In order to avoid thinking about what to eat. No matter how early I wake, I always Teh to last as long as possible till like around 1. Today I was staring by 11:30 but cos I couldn't decide what to eat and I really don't wanna create an extra meal which would mean extra cleaning. Sadly lunch didn't happen until like 2:00. Headed off to koorong, a Christian book shop to pick up a few books to read while on hols.
This is where I share my rather fail story. In my hunger, after I brought the books we went and go a roast chicken. I was so hungry, I started pulling it a part in the car. Let's just say it was really good to finally eat and that in ripping a chicken appart there can be a fair amount of steam which I learn burns. So now after that car meal cos me and the sis finished it all on the ride home, I've managed to burn around 6 fingers, three on each hand. I now have half texting issues but luckily my thumbs are good.
Something really random. My sis was telling me how another friend told her that listening to music in the showed really good. So she went and tried and comes out telling me that it's really intense and that you should fully lift your head up. Idk when I tried it was basically like showering normally to me. Maybe I'm strange.
All for now. Off to isolation I go.
Xxxxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment