Recently found this song I'm currently loving. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3OEGnH5x8g
It's official that I've survived one week of school. which means 9 more to go. Cannot wait for the holidays!!!! For now I have nice to look forward to. I'm really excited for it because its a time where I can bring non christian friends. With that comes a whole lot of new projects for me (which I L0VE!!) As much as would love to yell it out and make everyone hear, for the moment my goal is to start bringing up that topic of religion just to find out everyone's views. Guess I've been inspired by a talk from youth camp about how I am a missionary at the moment in my school.
Writing is still hard. As my mum said, makes your realise how perfect God made things. On this note, I pray that you'll grow in Christ and gain the courage to be a missionary whenever you are.
xxxxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment