Last freezing day at the snow. Currently in the car and let me now rant about one of my pet hates. SLOW CARS!!!! You can probably guess from that I will be a dangerous driver but really 100km/h roads are MEANT to be driven at 100km/h and not 80.
As a kid I said I would be a good driver and drive at the appropriate speed limit. But secretly I've recently realised how slow 60 is. (Not saying I will speed) but I feel like I could walk faster than we are currently moving. I often say this I guess behind slow cars but the thing is more than usual I BELIEVE I could walk at the pass of our car. One of the defining factors is the fact that well I can perfectly see every blade of grass around me and that IS A PROBLEM!!!!
Saddest bit is that we are currently in the middle of a convoy so this begins my mental plans about how if I was driving I would force the person to move faster. My first plan if I would be driving is that I would tail gate the car. Make them so stressed that they pull over and stop or better still never drive again, meaning there is one less slow driver in the world. Another less likely plan is that I bomb the car and then we are all happily able to move forward at a reasonable pace. ( don't worry I have no idea how to make a bomb or I would be already randomly bombing things ). My last plan is getting every car to shove infront of the slow one or to corner it forcing it to stop and not move at all. I guess all we can say for now is that lucky I'm not driving... Yet. As I say this I can happily say. Finally made it behind the slow car about to over take that hopeless thing. Really love to give you the number plate and description of the driver but this will be where I stop my antics.
Xxxxx Jo (the soon to be amazing driver who will never drive slow or will die if she does end up driving slowly)
No comments:
Post a Comment