So where to start. It's been a few days. Become quite hectic and I'm excited to share some more things coming up and some of my random thoughts.
This was started like 3 days but like it takes so much more effort to type. Anyways from 3 days ago.
I always grow through phases. Currently I'm sort of in the fitness junkie one. (although I love to say I'm fit all the time) so this means I'm committed to working on cardio about 15mins everyday mainly to rid myself of fat in time for summer. Quite sad. Hahahahah
Especially now when i can't do any exercise it becomes something you wanna do. Also I've realised how much effort it is to burn off calories so I'm currently having a Joanna craving policy where you only eat when you want to eat cos I eat sometimes cos I just need to do more than one thing at once.
Let me start with today. Well I'm one those people who are really competitive and patriotic in a way. I can watch a sport for the first time, have no idea what's happening yet still get worked up when the team I'm going for doesn't win.
As most people know the Olympics started today for me at 5:30 so I was one of those crazy people that woke at 5:00 stumbled into the living room, turned on the tv and waited for the four hour marathon taking naps during of course. I love the Olympics. Well when Australia wins. One of my fav sports to watch is swimming. The satisfaction for me is seeing Australia win which is basically why I watch.
It's quite lucky that i have no sporting ability because well I don't take losing well especially with country sorta things and reality tv ( really surprising how worked up about reality tv you can get. To the point where I'm yelling death threats at the tv ). The next 18 days or however long the Olympics goes for will be tiring for me hahaha.
On another completely different note. I'm excited to be back at school and just get back to my favourite things in life. Talking texting eating sleeping and more talking. As its a start of a new term it's time for new aims, new goals to work towards. Mine really is to talk to people more. Make more friends become closer to others. Just getting those opportunities to share my life with others and to inspire others to hopefully look at my life, see the difference and find out about Christianity. Really passionate about that and really pump for another term although I will say I've already had a whole period nap and it's just the second week.
Hoping your all inspired to do something.
Xxxxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment