As much as I like to currently blame my thumb and loss of blood on everything, I've recently become really unorganised.
Let's start with today. So just recently like 30mins ago I learnt that I was meant to hand back a recent maths test cos the marks hadn't been recorded. I'm one of those people who prides themself in handing notes in early. I always get them sign and handed in the next possible day or even on the day so the most distressing thing is that IM LATE!!! (there's also a hand back by Monday or you get zero thing. That doesn't really affect me that much) it's the fact that it's showing my dodgy organisation skills and it's only the second week!!! It all seems to come to me being behind in a million things.
Unlike other times this is where the thumb comes in. Currently an amazing excuse to help me catch up on everything. Yes why not use the amazing excuse while you have it.
I always find it ironic how I pray to be more organised and to be on top of things yet I find myself always barely scraping through. This coincidentally goes with my devotion today about the different ways God answers prays. It talks about how sometimes we expect God to answer a certain way but in reality he'll answer it but differently. Maybe it'll be something like a test where you pray to do brilliantly and top the class. He might not give you the best mark but instead you do badly but learn to accept that.
It's just so amazing to think about all the things you've ever prayed about and to see hmm it wasn't answer the way you intended but still it has been answered. For me one of these has always been test. From a young age I've learnt to pray about them and just give it to God. Basically ever since I can remember I've been able to know ive done all I could in the circumstance and that's the best result I could have gotten.
Another example are assessments. I seem to always find myself in a position where I only have one night left before something is due. Always at times like this I pray, Dear God please help me to finish and I give it to you to carry with me. Often I have lovely images of opening my eyes to suddenly discover that I have miraculously done it all already or that for some strange reason the assessment would complete itself. (yet to experience this) but its when you look back that you go. Hey it wasn't that bad. Got it all done in the end. I find this trully extraordinary.
Xxxx Jo (as I now brace myself for a day of I tried to finish that but yeah couldn't really cos my thumb and I saw that email its just that I forgot cos that would be when I hurt my thumb)
No comments:
Post a Comment