Today was a hectic day where me and mel c finally got the courage and bothered to go ask for volunteering at a OMF a christian organisation that is about spreading the gospel in Asia. http://www.omf.org/ . Although it hasnt been confirmed it has been a relief that we have finally gone and asked.
Another highlight of the day was a fire drill. I love anything that means missing out on classes and today we had our fire drill during maths. Eventhough it meant sitting at the park for ages it exciting and good especially cos I cleverly brought food to evacuate with.
You know what Im really hungry at the moment. But its the awkward time of day where you dont know whether to eat or not. Like if i eat its too close to dinner but if i dont well im just gonna continue sitting her starving like a retard. This often happens to me especially when I decide to be healthy and not eat too much junkfood so instead I eat salad or fruit. Its all good until later on I realise that Im still really hungry so then it goes back to whether i should eat or not. I guess it has taken me this long to write dinner will be soon.
xxxx
Forever hungry Jo (and Mel)
No comments:
Post a Comment