Friday, 8 June 2012

08/06/12 - Free to Eat

Recently and especially this week I've been talking a lot with heaps of close friends and talking especially about God which I'm finding really really awesome.

Today had to stay after school to film stuff for an assessment. Afterwards went with Tina and Tash to a cafe nearby where I was finally able to satisfy my cravings for the day.

Let me just say that my cravings all started after we started watching supersize me, a documentary about maccas, it's dangers and how a month of only eating maccas can affect you. I'm one of those people that no matter what I can still manage to eat. Basically this for me was an hour of watching someone else eat food which then made me heaps hungry and for the rest of the day have cravings for maccas and milkshakes although the whole thing was about basically the dangers of maccas.

So as soon as the bell rang and we were finished I rushed with rapid speed to eighty-ate (the local cafe) to get a milkshake. It was also here that I was able to have a good talk about just stuff I guess is the best way to describe it with some really close friends.

Not being fully full, we then headed off to the local Thai shop which has a student special where everything is $5. It's really good as well. So with our Thai and milkshakes and stuff in hand we headed home!!!

Pretty exciting day and it continues cos I'm currently in the city going to ye Vivid Lights Festival. Pics coming soon.
Xxxx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment