Sunday, 24 June 2012

24/06/12- Happy Hairdresser

It has been a while but im officially back... well until the next lot of assessment tasks. 

Today, I FINALLY got a haircut. i dont know but my hair is heaps dodgy and i always seem to end up with heaps of split ends and like the colour changes at the bottom. So today it was in the quest to get rid of these dodgy ends that i went off to go and chop the ends.

Its a well known fact that you always tell the hair dresser less than you want to cut especially if you go to an asian hairdresser like i do. So i was like yeahh i want a trim meaning to get a cut. She then interpretts this as cut off the split ends and dying bits which is fine by me cos thats what i want. Anyways I am the most hopeless sitter (sitting person sitter). Not surprisingly I already became really fidgety even before the cutting started. 

Lets just say its all good and it turned out alright eventhough i was constantly moving around and stuff. 

IM SO EXCITED ITS NEARLY HOLIDAYS!!! so its the final week before the end and im getting pumped. 

Thats all for now i guess. I will hoepfully be back more often now especially cos its near the end of school. WOOo

xxxxx Jo (and Mel)

No comments:

Post a Comment