Here it is:
But Joseph said to them, "Don't be afraid. Am I in the place of God? You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. Genesis 50:19-20This verse has really changed my opinion of the old testament. For me that has always been the old hard to understand bit with random stories mixed between that well, i honestly try to avoid but having said that I really love this verse and espeically if you think about all the background with it as well.
The biggest thing for me is that Joseph was the most love child out of 12 and had basically the best life until he was basically kidnap and shoved into a well and later sold by his own brothers. From there he was sent to Egypt and made a slave. After a while he became the head slave before then being wrongly accused and put into jail where he again became the head prisioner and later being freed and becoming the second most powerful person of Egypt.
I'm pretty sure if it was me, I would just ask to have them all killed or at least scare them abit. The faith and assurance that Joseph has in God is really a reflection of how when you change your thinking and your mindset to be fully focussed on God, amazing things can happen. Its so assuring konwing that like even bad things have something good that'll come out of it all.
Anyways I'm off to attempt to coach with one of my close friends Mel C today.
xxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment