Today on one of my only free afternoons I guess I've really been trying to rediscover God. Its so hard to remember what you are actually worshipping sometimes when it becomes a routine and just something that you can do without thinking or getting into a certain place. For me just sitting in the study that does something. I dont actually use it to study but like sitting somewhere away from a tv and away from noise somehow just puts everything into clarity.
I just finished the first chapter of Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Ive been really wanting to read it but like im a slow reader and I really am so packed that I have no time. Theres this part where you watch a video. (just dragged it beneath cos I've been wanting to do that for a while) but the thing that really got to me is that really just how amazing it all is. Sometimes you really just need to stop and think about it and just how crazy and how weird God trully is and also how if we have something so amazing what are we doing living our lives the same way?
I have a really short attention spam and lets just say that well i only properly concetrated for 10mins of that but even from that its just so easy to forget what you are really living for and to get distracted in you day to day life. Its so easy to put God at the back and not where he belongs first.
xxx Jo
No comments:
Post a Comment