Friday, 19 October 2012

19/10/12 - In my Spare Time..

I havent posted for ages which is really sad but Ive been having lots of yearlies and assessments recently. I would like to say that Ive been busy studying thus not blogging but really Ive been intensely watching tv and trying to fit in some study in the ads. I believe in the you dont need to study if you listen in class cos it just sticks in your brain but then again i dont exactly listen.

Anyways i've been brought up being told that google has all the answers (not my problem when i couldnt spell a word or when i didnt know the answer to something my dad would tell me to google it) For some reason after a test i just do really random stuff. The point im getting to is that something thats been really bugging me is how in my 'pencil case' a pen leaked. (i say 'pencil case' because i currently use a glad bag for my pencilcase cos my pencilcase broke and I really havent had time to go buy nor do i know where you buy them from)

What Ive been trying to get to is that i googled how to get pen ink off plastic. All i can say is trust yahoo answers to be the first result. I go there just to read and see. Like i do this sorta stuff quite often but i never intend to do what it actually says. It was all this cleaning product and blah blah but i got to hairspray and theres just something about using stuff you already have at home which really appeals to me. I was actually quite skeptical cos like you know its hairspray and all but what do you know it actually works. For the last 30mins Ive legit sat on the ground just spray and wiping my pens and i must say Im quite proud of all my hard work.

Thats all i have to say for today. Hope your all doing something more productive
xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment