Friday, 12 October 2012

13/10/12 - When no ones around...

I'm one of those horrible people who like catching people in the middle of doing something weird or awkward. (i'm meant to be studying atm but i really love talking more than taking in and listening) I was at target getting more shorts for my touch team and anyways I was in the random corner where they have all the tutus and girls dress up stuff and its here i awkwardly find a boy whos around 9 trying on a rainbow tutu. When he sees me he awkwardly stops and looks around like umm..im not doing what you think  im doing.

I love catching people doing stuff but i also really like doing random stuff when no ones around. The first time i was ever home alone I decided that I wanted to stand on the dining table and touch the roof. Then there have been times where Ive just wanted to climb and stand on stuff cos I'm not allowed to. Sad thing is that my dad installed video cameras in our living room and at the front door. Not that he looks through the video but it does make you think before you act. NowI dont think im either gonna sit on a clothes line or go try and sit on top of the sky light.

Even as I write this sitting home alone I really wanna stick my hand in the fish tank and catch a fish with my hand. I'll tell you how that goes if i ever do it but its just sooo tempting.

BACK TO STUDYING FOR ME!! yearlies starting monday and sadly i cant even remeber what i learnt last term.
xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment