Friday, 3 August 2012

03/07/12 - Exciting Day in the Life of Me

Time for one of my fail stories. This one is quite bad. 

Lets jsut start the story with a remainder that i am basically one handed at the moment. Anyways, today me and a friend decided to go to a Westfield's sort of near my school  in an attempt to figure what I want for my birthday and for one of my close friends birthday. It all starts at Kikki k, an over priced stationary shop for people who have perfect handwriting, basically not me. I dont often go in there when its not someones birthday adn i wouldnt normally because everythings so pretty and you jsut need the handwriting to suit it all. 

Anyways the funniest bit. As i walk around and stuff (must also say im holding a boost) i see this book which says open me. being the obliging person I am, i open it with my one free hand which also has my phone adn somehow manage to not grab the book properly making it drop, which then falls and makes soemthign else shatter. Its then I sadly look down and realise right before my feet is a shattered jar, book and just pens. The thing with trendy expensive shops like Kikki K is that there arent many people there and also that it is very quiet. So at this massive bang and shatter everyone turns and face us and its then we realise.. well theres no time to flee. 

I like to pride myself in the way that i hold myself in dodgy positions. In a way i have to because I always find myself in such dodgy positions. Anyways, Im standing while the woman rushes forward and immediately begins the you have to pay for whatever you break. What can you say but yeah okay sure. Let me say that in the end I ended up paying $9.95 for 15 small pegs after shattering the glass jar they came in. At least I got 5 cents change and she felt sorry for me after she realised I have a bad thumb. Now I have a collection of mini pegs which I really have no use for and Im seriously poor. I never cease to amaze myself with what I do and I can happily say I wont be back in Kikki K for a while and that when they say glass they really mean. 

If anything, message to take away is that 1. you really should be careful in shops (just like what you are taught as a child, it still applies once you grow up) 2. glass is really glass and yeah it actually shatters. Nothing more to say accept I lead an exciting life. HAHAHA

xxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment